Assistance Request
Relationship to Child
Service Request

You will be required to bring the following documents:

- Photo ID of parent or guardian
- Birth certificate or proof of guardianship for all children registering
- Proof of address (current uitlity bill, rental agreement, etc.) 
- Proof of income for all members of the household (2 paycheck stubs, SSDI, SSI, Child Support, unemployment, etc.)

Like us on Facebook

Call us:

(413) 367-8376


1720 E 8th Ave # 2, Mesa, AZ 85204